A Field for Kings
Controls - WASD or Arrow Keys to move
A Field For Kings is a bitsy throwback/homage to one of my favorite games, but with a political compass meme twist: everyone is a king in this field.
- A bunch of kings--including you, king
- A talking cat
- Probably too much of a reliance on exploring mazes as gameplay
- Nokia vibes because this started as a Nokia 3310 Jam project and got out of control
- A looping soundtrack inspired by Koji Endo, but nowhere near as good
- Seriously, I downloaded the loop from beepbox and then closed the tab
- I lost the work I had done before I could fix the loop or expand the song
- I'm so sorry you can mute the page if you want
Disclaimer: Neither this game or its developer espouses the tenets of anarcho-monarchy as a legitimate ideology. This game is a goof. Have fun!
This bitsy is the second of what will hopefully end up being a project with 12 games (one per month). If you'd like to support this and other projects, consider joining my patreon!